If you love wine, you’ve come to the right place!
“Wine is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!”
— Ben Franklin
For more years than we care to count, we have been ardent lovers of wine. We sniff it, we swirl it, we taste it, and most of all, we drink it. 😄
Since first publishing this website back in 2000, we’ve discovered there are thousands of other winelovers just like us, as well as hundreds of new winelovers … people who took that first sip or two and were hooked.
(By the way, did you know there is evidence that people were making wine as far back as 6,000-7,000 BCE? Smart people.)
Maybe you simply want to know what all the fuss is about. If so, we suggest you read Making Sense Of Wine.
We hope you’ll take the time to visit and “Like” our Facebook page where we periodically post our recommendations of wines we have tried, along with other wine-related tidbits.
À VOTRE SANTÉ! 🍷
Nan and Michael
By the way, in case you ever wondered, the best time for wine is when you’re …
- Relaxing after a stressful, boss-in-your-face day
- Enjoying a romantic dinner for two
- Sitting on the beach watching the sunset
- Curling up in front of a roaring fire on a snowy winter day
- Celebrating a special occasion with friends
- Having a picnic in the park
- Listening to a cool jazz CD … or WHENEVER!